The launched program of state subsidization of the interest rate will help support the mortgage market and the construction sector by preserving demand. The mortgage program of Globex and Sviaz-Bank applies to the acquisition of housing from legal entities, including ready-made habitation from developers.
GLOBEXBANK (part of the Vnesheconombank group) began accepting applications under a program that operates under the state subsidy for mortgages.
Now the Bank's customers can purchase housing at 12% per annum.
The fixed interest rate is set for the entire term of the loan.
The minimum down payment is 20% of the cost of housing, the loan term is up to 30 years.
Comprehensive mortgage insurance is also envisaged. The maximum loan amount is 8 million rubles for the purchase of housing in Moscow and the Moscow region, as well as in St. Petersburg.
In other regions of the country, including the Novosibirsk region, the maximum loan size is 3 million rubles.
A new mortgage program from Sviaz-Bank "Subsidized Mortgage" with a rate of 11.9%
Since March 20, Svyaz-Bank has started accepting applications under a mortgage lending program with government support and is introducing a new program "Mortgage Loan with State Support" with a rate of 11.9%.
General conditions program Subsidized mortgage
- The loan amount is from 400 thousand rubles. up to 8 million rubles. (in case the residential property is located on the territory of Moscow, Moscow region, St. Petersburg); up to 3 million rubles. (in case the residential property is located on the territory of the Russian Federation, with the exception of Moscow, Moscow Region, St. Petersburg).
- The crediting period is from 36 to 360 months.
- The minimum down payment (at the expense of own funds and maternity capital) is 20% of the cost of residential real estate.
- Type of residential property - ready-made or under construction residential premises purchased from a legal entity - the builder (the first owner of the premises) under an equity agreement, or under a purchase contract (if the property has already been constructed and there is a certificate of ownership).
- The interest rate is 11.9% per annum (with the initial contribution from 50%); 12% per annum (with the initial contribution from 20% to 49%).
- In the absence of property and / or personal insurance (always), as well as in the absence of insurance for subsequent years after the loan is granted and / or the insurance parameters do not match the recommended or mandatory types of insurance, the interest rate is increased by 1.5%
Requirements for the borrower
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation.
- Age - from 21 years (inclusive) at the time of filing a loan application to 65 years (inclusive) at the end of the loan period.
- Registration at the place of residence / place of stay in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Total length of service - at least 1 year, length of service at the current place of work - at least 4 months.
All specified information is valid as of 04/03/2015.
According to the site kredit-otziv.ru